Saturday, April 05, 2008

Taare Zameen Par

This is not a review....

Whosoever might have walked away with awards and rewards,
I must say that acting & perfoemance of,
All the stars was shining...

Father portrayed by ... who cares for the name...
...from my reflection....shows all the anxiety of living in a modern competitive world...
And the mother seemed to have been torn between father and son...a hapless....

If I were some kind of an authority I would not only make it a Tax-free,
but I would give few bucks as an incentive for every ticket sold and that sum collected would go to a charity... organizations and people working for kids...

Don't think that TZP is about the Dyslexia cases....

I was stunned while watching the movie...
...it is about you and me... and kids and family....
...tension, anxiety of a modern age is taking it's toll when we are after our kids to excel, show performance, while forgettig to realise that every child (for that matter a person) is unique and he needs his own space to breathe in before he can take a flight... to an achievement...

(develop further)

No comments: