Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Portable Social Networks: Take Your Friends with You

Many times you get bogged down when you have to type in data again and again as you register at various sites, mainly the social networks. It happens that your dear friend has sent yoy info about new networking site dedictaed to a particular interest, may be travel related, and you feel like registering there, But alas !... you stop in the middle as you know the pain of entering the same data once more. Agreed, you have been done it and doing it so many time Not again ! .. you may think now; enough is enough ! Is it happenning in this modern world...that you need to enter the same data again and again as you move across different sites? Why can't somebody remember that ?
If you are with me let's go and see the latest development here :
I must mention here that I got this link from one of my newer friend Kris Rackham on Ecademy.
Hope you will enjoy it too!

1 comment:

christiana said...

You are absolutely right. However as in everything in life an issue has two sides. If it was not for ecademy and the long list of tasks Ihad to do I would have never met a fellow Toastmasters, Rotarean person that is interested in godd health and traveling. I am Managing Director of a company that is producing mung beans and sprouts (nature;s best fast food) and is trying to set up an Organic Food Canteen program in Greece as well as an Organic Delivery business in Athens helping to sustain the farmers of the worst hit area of Greece that was burned to ashes Hlia (the birthplace of the actual Olympic games) So yes it is a nuissance but I am glad I will be getting to know you further as I would like to establish also a business conncetion to import our Organic Wines, Olive Oil and Organic products to India . Take care and I hope we honestly develop a mutually beneficial and respectful acquaintance and frendship in years to come.