Thursday, December 15, 2005

ADSL on 2562xxx


I have had this phone particularly for Internet under MTNLs Internet Plan B. Recently they doubled the tariff across all the plans and thereby pushing out all subscribers out of 24/7 Unlimited plan…probably they want to promote ADSL…that's OK…but see their pathetic service…
On 16th Nov 2005 I applied for transfer of plan from Internet Plan B to Plan 160 (Voice) and ADSL-200P. Voice circuit was activated on the second day but as usual they have not done anything for ADSL…they had done the same to my earlier ADSL application for 2567xxxx also.
I went to Mulund (West) Exchange, on 2nd Dec 2005, to find out about work order for new ADSL….it was not at all prepared…after making me run here and there they took out my application from a heap of applications and processed….and asked me to note down a certain number which they said was my WO No…..well, what I do with that no. I do not know…and now it is 14th Dec 05 and I am still waiting for a call from MTNL for my ADSL……
...as usual they have many advetisements for ADSL connections but it seems they hardly work to fulfill their promise...one more thing which comes to my mind is that such PSEs are definitely making way clear to private operators by their pathetice services....

No comments: