Friday, March 28, 2008

Reflections

Just now when I was reading the words of Paulo Coelho, about his different worlds of :

(a) ‘a lot of people’, and (b) ‘no people’, I was stunned to find similarities in Paulo and I; I could not help to immediately relate it to me.

And thus flowed:


For much of the thinking is
The same thinking,

For much of the feeling is
The same feeling,

For much of the wants are
The same wants,

For much of the aspirations are
The similar aspirations,

For much of the observations are
The same observations,

For much of the philosophy is
The same philosophy.

For much of the desires are
The similar desires,

For much of the ways are
The same ways,

For much of the vision is
The same vision,

For much of the life is
The similar life,


I was wondering if there is another Prashant in Brazil
Or another Paulo in Mumbai.

For much of the Paulo is
The similar Prashant.

No comments: