Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Suddenly.....

Suddenly….

….while browsing…or surfing the internet you invariably stumble upon someone's blog…
…today morning i.e.4th Oct 2005, when I thought of checking my blog what I found was that I had not posted anything in seven (7) long months…
...what happened to me?…was I so busy that I could not get time?…or simply that typing takes a long time and therefore you get bored?....or that it takes quite a long time for you to gather your thoughts?….yes, both the thing in my case, it seems…..but slowly I should be able to handle it well to manage writing blog evry now and then ....afterall perseverence is the name of the game...anyway it’s nice to have your blog….it’s the way to give away....or empty your emotions or thoughts ....and preserve....and then to reflect on these thoughts yourself sometime later....and many times you wonder and laugh what you were thinking then..
....okay.....at last I have written and posted something....it may be silly....and I don't expect anyone to read except me...
Amen.....

No comments: